Target Power 9Five Gen 2 Tungsten Darts
The Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3 from Target Darts. The next Generation in Dart technology has been developed for Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor – 16 times Champion of the World.
Phil spent 2 months working with Target to get the product exactly right. Phil needed additional grip on the rear of the barrel and more synergy between the barrel and his thumb and finger. The solution is Silica Titanium Nitride, the hardest dart coating in the world which for the first time is overlaid on the Pixel Grip.
Phil’s new barrel features a dual coating of Gold Titanium Nitride and the Worlds hardest dart coating – Silica Titanium Nitride, a combination to protect and enhance Targets unique Pixel grip. Silica coating is used in Formula 1 to protect components from damage in extreme conditions. The Silica coating the Generation 3 Phil Taylor dart will protect and maintain the Pixel grip.
The Phil Taylor Power-9-Five Generation 3 features the new Silica coated, Titanium Shaft with enhanced grooves at the base of the shaft.
- Dual Coated 95% Tungsten Dart
- The World’s toughest dart coating - Titanium Silica Nitride Coated barrel and shaft
- Targets Unique Pixel Grip, overlaid with Silica coating for the first time.
- Silica coating is certified to 3,600 on the Vickers Hardness Value, 50% harder than any other titanium dart coating.
- Silica Titanium Nitride Coating protects Pixel Grip Zone
- Gold Titanium Nitride focuses and protects the front grip zone
- Introducing the new Gen 3 Silica Coated Titanium Shaft
22g Length 45.0mm Diameter 7.75mm
24g Length 45.0mm Diameter 7.75mm
26g Length 47.2mm Diameter 7.80mm
|Dart Metal||95% Tungsten|
|Player Endorsement||Phil Taylor|